Advanced Recordkeeping/Human Resources Management Course
May 3 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This intensive training course was especially designed for dental management personnel and doctors, and it centers around Human Resources as well as managing risk with optimum recordkeeping and informed consent.
- Implied consent/informed consent
- How to avoid common recordkeeping errors
- Risk management and avoidance of malpractice
- Dental Board complaints
- Frequency of medical history updates
- How the Americans with Disabilities Act affects you
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Sexual harassment
- Dealing with toxic personalities
- Onboarding documentation requirements
- Dealing with terminations
- Managing personnel records
- At will employment
- Performance reviews
This comprehensive program is limited to 6 participants per date, so reserve your seat early. You will receive a course handbook, 6 CEUs, and a certificate for successful completion of the course. Bring your HR handbook and materials. Lunch will be provided.
Cost: $379 per attendee and only $279 per attendee for subscribing clients. If you do not have an HR handbook, we will make them available to purchase.
Place: We are offering the program at the Modern Practice Solutions office in beautiful Dover, Tennessee, located 10 minutes from Kentucky Lake. If you need overnight accommodations, Mrs. Wann has a lovely two-bedroom condo, and there are also several hotels and cabins in the area.
RSVP by contacting Heather Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at (931) 232-7738.